Our range of fully bunded fuel tanks from 500 to 4500 litres are fully compliant with current environmental regulations. They are suitable for a wide variety of applications, designed and made to be on the move - with lifting eyes and forklift pockets, plus baffled inner tanks to ensure excellent stability in transit.
CONSTRUCTED FROM 3MM & 4MM STEEL THROUGHOUT
These tanks are built to withstand knocks and scrapes, unlike plastic tanks. Tough construction and anti-vandal lockable cabinet ensure the fuel delivery equipment and tank contents are kept safe & secure from accidental damage or theft. The tanks are available with a large range of dispensing equipment to meet your specific requirements. For use with diesel and gas oil.
• Suitable for use with diesel and gas oil
• 110% bunded in accordance with current environmental regulations
• Models from 500 to 2500 Litres are U.N. approved for transporting diesel on the highway
• All steel construction for strength and security
• Lockable cabinet with anti-vandal lock cover protects fuel and dispensing equipment
• 110% bunded to reduce the risk of leaks and spills
• Fully baffled and pressure tested inner tank
• Tough, fully galvanised tubular steel chassis (on Fuelstores up to 3000 litres)
• Lockable cabinet to protect fuel dispensing equipment and inlets/outlets to the tank
• Fully sealed magnetic drive tank contents gauge
• Fitted with automatic breather and pressure relief valve
|Tank Capacity||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty Weight (kg)||Full Weight (kg)|