Our range of fully bunded fuel tanks from 500 to 4500 litres are fully compliant with current environmental regulations. They are suitable for a wide variety of applications, designed and made to be on the move - with lifting eyes and forklift pockets, plus baffled inner tanks to ensure excellent stability in transit.
These tanks are built to withstand knocks and scrapes, unlike plastic tanks. Tough construction and anti-vandal lockable cabinet ensure the fuel delivery equipment and tank contents are kept safe & secure from accidental damage or theft. The tanks are available with a large range of dispensing equipment to meet your specific requirements. For use with diesel and gas oil.
• Suitable for use with diesel and gas oil
• 110% bunded in accordance with current environmental regulations
• Models from 500 to 2500 Litres are U.N. approved for transporting diesel on the highway
• All steel construction for strength and security
• Lockable cabinet with anti-vandal lock cover protects fuel and dispensing equipment
• 110% bunded to reduce the risk of leaks and spills
• Fully baffled and pressure tested inner tank
• Tough, fully galvanised tubular steel chassis (on Fuelstores up to 3000 litres)
• Lockable cabinet to protect fuel dispensing equipment and inlets/outlets to the tank
• Fully sealed magnetic drive tank contents gauge
• Fitted with automatic breather and pressure relief valve
|Tank Capacity||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty Weight (kg)||Full Weight (kg)|