Whether you're looking to relocate your oil tank, upgrade your existing tank or base to comply with current regulations or replace a cracked oil tank, our team of OFTEC certified engineers can ensure a professional solution is found. To provide you with an FREE email quotation we will require a photograph of the current tank in place, the new location you require if you are relocating the tank and a photograph of the current access to the tank. Once we have assessed the photographs we will contact you with our quotation to complete the works that are required. If your replacement is in a commercial environment a site visit and survey may be required before obtaining your quotation.
Once the replacement, upgrade or relocation has been booked in here is what to expect leading up to and on the day of the installation:
- We will notify you up to 48 hours before our OFTEC engineers are due to let you know what time to expect us.
- On the day of installation our team will arrive in our Hi-Ab lorry with your new plastic/steel oil tank and all the materials and tools required to complete the job.
- Once on site we will assess the current situation and proceed to pump out the clean useable fuel into our holding tank. All water and contaminated oil will be filtered out, removed and disposed of at a licensed site.
- The existing tank can now be removed off site ready for decommissioning back at our workshop.
- Any adjustments that are required to the existing base or installation of the new base if required can now be carried out in preparation for the new oil tank.
- The new oil tank will be positioned on the base and connected up to the oil supply line.
- The oil in the holding tank can now be pumped and filtered back into the new tank.
- Before leaving site we will always make sure your boiler/aga will fire up and ensure the site is left clean and tidy.
Call us On
Send an Email
Get a Quote
Get a Quote