Domestic Oil Tank Replacement
No matter what size your tank is or the location it is in, we can replace it with a suitable plastic or steel tank to meet your individual requirements.
Standard tanks range from 350 litres to 10,000 litres and we also manufacture bespoke steel tanks should a standard tank not be suitable for your specific application
Once we have agreed all the relevant information we will put together a free quotation for you.
No matter what the situation is, the work will be carried out to the highest standards and always comply with current legislation.
The replacement process begins with us pumping out your existing tank into one of our holding tanks.
- We can then disconnect and remove the tank for decommissioning later at our premises.
- If required, a slab base and or block piers will be installed to accommodate the replacement tank, complete with a new bottom outlet filter valve assembly.
- We can also supply and install fire protection for the tank should it be required to meet the current regulations.
- After the clean fuel is pumped back into your replacement tank, the fuel system will be primed and we will make sure that your boiler is running again.
Commercial Oil and Fuel Tank Replacement
Our commercial oil and fuel tank replacement services for above ground tanks can accommodate any requirement. Fuel and oil tanks can be positioned in a variety of different locations. We are able to replace your existing oil tank with a like for like bunded steel or plastic tank.
Our high standards of professionalism have led us to replace fuel and oil tanks on premises such as schools, hospitals, council buildings, fuel garages, and churches nationwide.
All the tanks we replace vary in size, from the smaller 500 litre heating oil tanks, to the much larger 60,000 litre diesel tanks. No matter what the size of the tank or the location that it is in, we replace them to the highest of standards.
Commercial Oil and Fuel Tank Replacement Procedures – Above Ground Tanks
Our commercial oil and fuel tank replacement procedures allow us to offer a complete bespoke service for the customer.
- Firstly we would gather information surrounding your existing oil or fuel tank including sizes, location and access to the tank. We will ask for a photo of the tank and the access to enable us to put together an accurate replacement quotation that best suits your needs.
- The replacement process begins with us draining down your existing fuel/oil tank into one of our holding tanks.
- We then disconnect the existing feed to your oil tank. Once the feed has been disconnected we can then proceed to remove the oil tank ready for decommissioning back at our yard.
- If you require a fire board to be installed due to new regulations then we are able to supply and install this for you.
- We will then place your replacement tank in position on a new concrete slab base, or on new concrete piers if required.
- Once the new bottom outlet filter kit has been installed and the existing feed connected to the new tank we can start to pump and filter your fuels from our holding tank into the replacement tank.
- After all the fuel is pumped and filtered, we will then make sure that your boiler is working.
- Once we get back to the yard we can then start to decommission the old oil tank.
Why Choose Us To Carry Out Your Replacement?
For over 35 years we have offered safe, reliable and cost effective petrol, diesel and oil tank replacement nationwide.
- Over 35 years experience
- Reliable and cost effective
- In-house team
- The highest standards
- OFTEC approved technicians - we never sub contract