Before sending over your quotation we will ask all customers for a photograph of the area surrounding where the new tank will be situated and also a photograph of the site access. This then allows us to create an accurate bespoke quotation directly suited for the customer. Once we receive the photographs we then start to put the quotation together. If a new concrete slab base, piers or fire board is required then we can also quote for this.
- When we first arrive on site we will drain down the existing oil tank into our holding tank.
- We will then disconnect the existing oil feed line and remove the existing oil tank ready for decommissioning back at our site.
- If required, we will supply and install a new concrete slab base.
- If required, we will supply and install fire board protection.
- We will supply and install a new plastic/steel bunded oil tank.
- The existing oil feed will now be connected back up to the tank.
- Once the feed line is connected we will pump and filter fuels from our holding tank back into the new tank.
- If required we will supply and install a new electronic contents gauge.
- Before we leave ther site we will check that the boiler is working correctly.
If you have a situation where none of the available standard size oil tanks will accommodate your needs we can make steel bespoke bunded tanks to suit your requirements.
Why Choose Us To Carry Out Your Installations?
For over 35 years we have offered safe, reliable and cost effective oil tank installations nationwide.
- Over 35 years experience
- Reliable and cost effective
- In-house team
- The highest standards
- OFTEC approved technicians - we never sub contract