To provide you with a FREE email quotation we will require a photograph of the current tank in place that you wish to be removed and a photograph of the current access to the tank. We also need to know the capacity or physical size of the existing tank and also how much oil or residue is in the tank. In a commercial situation a site visit may be required to provide you with a quotation.
Our oil tank removal service takes away the hassle that can be caused from the disposal of your old, redundant steel or plastic oil tank. Our fully trained team of OFTEC approved engineers and wide range of equipment means we can safely remove your oil tank from just about any location, from a simple garden removal to a basement or school removal. We can adopt a number of methods when removing your redundant oil tank. Whether that is simply taking it out in one piece via our Hi-Ab lorry or taking it out by using hot and cold cut techniques. All the work we conduct is carried out in a safe manner.
Once the removal service has been booked in here is what to expect leading up to and on the day of the removal:
- We will notify you up to 48 hours before our OFTEC engineers are due to let you know what time to expect us.
- On the day of the removal our team will arrive in our Hi-Ab lorry with all the tools and equipment required to complete the job.
- Once on site we will assess the current situation and proceed to pump out any oil or hoover out residue (if required) from the tank into a holding tank.
- We will then disconnect and remove any current pipework feeding the tank (if required) before lifting out or cutting out your redundant tank.
- Before leaving we will always make sure the site is left clean and tidy.
- Once back at our workshop the removed tank will be decommissioned, recycled and all oil or residue disposed of accordingly.
Call us On
Send an Email
Get a Quote
Get a Quote