What water tank do I need?

Depending on what usage you intend to get from your water depends on what tank you will be needing. If you require storage of drinking water, you will require a WRAS approved potable tank. If you need general water collection, then a non-potable rainwater tank is best. 

© Tanks R Us. All rights reserved. Registered in England. Registration number. 05804332. VAT number 364402764

Designed and produced by Kal Group